Cauliflower- 1 medium sized
Maida-2 and 1/2 tbsp
Corn flour - 2 tbsp
Rice flour- 1 tbsp
Ginger- garlic paste- 1 tbsp
Onion-1 medium, finely chopped
Capsicum-1, finely chopped
Garlic cloves- 10 to 15, finely chopped
Ginger paste- 1 tsp
Green chillies- 4, slit
Green chilli sauce-1 tbsp
Soy sauce- 1&1/2 tsp
Tomato sauce- 3 tbsp
Red chilli powder-1/2 tsp
Spring onions-1/4 th cup, finely chopped
1) Cut the cauliflower into florets and place them in hot salted water for 10 mins and drain.
2) Make a thick paste of maida, corn flour , rice flour, ginger garlic paste and salt adding around 1/4 th cup of water, coat the florets in this batter and deep fry them till golden brown and keep it aside.
3) In a large pan, take oil, add onions and sauté for 2 minutes, then add chopped garlic, ginger paste, green chillies and sauté for 2 more minutes.
4) Now add capsicum and cook for 2 mins, let the capsicum be crunchy, do not overcook.
5) Now add green chilli sauce, soy sauce, tomato sauce, vinegar, sugar and 3 tbsps of water and cook for 2 minutes.
6) Finally add deep fried gobi sauté for 1 minute in high flame, garnish with spring onions and serve hot.
Recipe source: sailuskitchen