This is the easy, healthy and delicious way to feed radishes to my kids. If you want to enjoy healthy lunch or dinner when you are pressed for time then stuffed paratha is a great choice as it takes no more than 15 mins when you are serving it with curd and pickle and I think that is the best way to serve it!
And yeah this is my last post of the year 2013...Have a happy new year friends :)
Atta- 1 cup
Salt -1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder-1/2 tsp
Dhaniya powder-1/4 tsp
Garam Masala-1/4 tsp
Chopped coriander-2 tbsp
1) Peel, grate and squeeze out the water from radish using muslin cloth( i used clean cotton handkerchief to do this) use this water to prepare the dough
2) Prepare dough by mixing atta and salt with enough water and let it sit for at least 15 mins
3) Take oil in a pan, add jeera and let it splutter, now add the grated radish and sauté for 3 mins, and now add all the spices and chopped coriander and salt and sauté for 4 more mins or till cooked.
4) Make equal sized balls with the dough and radish stuffing, let the radish balls be a little smaller than the dough
5) Roll the dough on floured surface into a small circles, place the stuffing in the Center and seal it by pulling the edges.
6) Keep the sealed side down and roll the parathas on floured surface to the thickness you prefer, I like them thin.
7) Cook parathas on hot tava both the sides by drizzling some oil , serve hot with curd and mango pickle